- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Wade out to one of the most exclusive tables in the world. Guests at Saffire Freycinet can eat oysters plucked fresh from the bay and served to them directly at their table. You don’t have to do a thing. Just sip a glass of crisp Australian wine and leave your chef to do the shucking.
From billy goat plums to red bush apples, your aboriginal guide will show you some of the riches of that you can find in the Kakadu National Park. Want to try more? Visit the aboriginal food festival each May – A Taste of Kakadu, where we you can see cooking demonstrations using native ingredients.
Each November, the world’s best chefs descend upon Western Australia to cook an array of mouthwatering dishes for guests in unique dining rooms. The Gourmet Escape will start in Swan Valley, then Perth and will finally arrive in Margaret River. You could be enjoying dishes upon golden sands in a private cove or among the vines of a winery. Previous chefs have included Monica Galetti, Nigella Lawson and Rick Stein.
Wish that perfect meal could last a little longer? Then snap up a ticket for the Lovedale Long Lunch in May - a progressive dinner through the vineyards of Hunter Valley. Enjoy your starter at the first winery, your entrée in the second and dessert in the third. And don’t forget to sample a few award-winning wines along the way.
For a farm-to-plate experience this is hard to beat. Join two highly trained truffle dogs as they snuffle through the undergrowth to find the cuisine world’s most prized treasures – black and white truffles. Then celebrate your success with a truffle tasting session and delicious award-winning wine.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: