- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The Odd One Out gallery in Wan Chai celebrates the world of print. Run by an artist agency, the gallery cum café on Francis Street promotes this time-honoured craft. You can discover lithographs, screen printing and wood engravings by local and international artists, then leave with one of the artisanal buys that are sold in the boutique.
The Sundaram Tagore Gallery on Hollywood road showcases works by some of the world’s most well-known photographers. With artists such as Sebastião Salgado, Edward Burtynsky and Annie Leibovitz on their books, you know that you’re not going to be disappointed. Stunning photography.
1A Space is an independent gallery founded by artists works hard to highlight the local scene. At its base in Cattle Depot it has held more than 100 exhibitions, launched art festivals and has also run an artist-in-residence programme.
Dim sum meets art. Duddell's is a thriving venue that nourishes the mind, body and soul with lectures, talks and screenings as well as steaming plates of dim sum. This restaurant meets gallery makes the perfect pit stop after a day at Art Basel.
The ArtisTree art space in Taikoo Place instantly made an impact with its inaugural show Vivienne Westwood in 2008 and it’s never looked back. Previous shows have included the M+ Sigg Collection, which comprises works by 50 artists including Ai Weiwei, Fang Lijun and Zhang Xiaogang the exhibition showcases four decades of Chinese contemporary art. Not to be missed.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
Journey Through History in Berlin
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: