- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Leave those hot steamy cities behind and take a breezy train ride to cooler climes. The route between Hatton and Ella is said to be one of the most scenic train rides in the world. Pull down the window in your carriage and breathe in that fresh mountain air.
You don’t need to travel as far as Hawaii to enjoy a surfing holiday to remember. Grab your board and head to Weligama on the south coast of Sri Lanka. Beginners can also take to the waves here too and will have lots of fun making a splash in the surf.
Climb into a 4WD and go on safari at Yala National Park. Be whisked through a landscape that’s filled with bleached white trees, lush jungle, rocky outcrops and brackish lagoons. Look out for monkeys, crocs, elephants and leopards.
Named the eighth wonder of the world, Sigiriya Rock is an ancient palace that lies at the edge of a rocky outcrop is more than worth the trek.Here you’ll find the remnants of fortifications, vast gardens, fountains, canals and alleys. Look out for the frescoes too.
Support the local community and have lots of fun at the same time. You can now hire a tuk tuk which you can drive around the island. If you are looking for a two-in-one adventure, you could ride a train into the plantations then drive a tuk tuk back down.
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $14,300 pp
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $7,500 pp
- A camping trek through some of the most remote parts of Mongolia, the western Altai Mountains
- Meeting the famed eagle hunters and staying alongside a host family
- Exploring some of the most beautiful parts of Mongolia’s heartland, including the stunning Orkhon Valley
- Spending the night in Mandala Mongolia – the most luxurious and intimate accommodation available in the country
When to go: