- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The legendary Belmond Copacabana Palace is a luxury hotel overlooking Copacabana Beach. Oozing old world glamour, the Art Deco building opened its doors in 1923 and has welcomed a glittering list of the rich and famous ever since, from Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers to the Rolling Stones and Nelson Mandela.
The rooms and suites have king-sized or twin polished wooden beds, fine period furniture, plush fabrics, original artworks, and opulent bathrooms of pink and white marble. Some of the suites have private balconies, while the penthouse floor has its own private pool and butler service.
Enjoy superb pan-Asian cuisine in the Michelin-starred Mee restaurant, or opt for Italian food at the Hotel Cipriani restaurant. The Pergula restaurant serves local classics and Mediterranean dishes from its poolside location.
The hotel offers a range of excursions and tours around Rio. Alternatively, relax with beach service on Copacabana Beach, lounge by the pool, play tennis, or get pampered in the spa.
- Half-Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Choice of dining options: Michelin-starred Mee, Hotel Cipriani Restaurant, Pergula Restaurant
- Pool bar
- Copacabana Palace Spa & Salon
- Fitness centre
- Rooftop tennis court
- Beach service to Copacabana Beach
- EXCLUSIVE: enjoy a sunrise breakfast on the top of Sugarloaf mountain
- Relax on Rio’s incredible beaches, including Copacabana
- Carioca Lifestyle tour taking in the highlights of Rio, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer, Tijuca Forest, and the historic centre of Rio
- Best View of Rio tour
- Historical Walking tour
- The Secrets of Urca, a small traditional neighbourhood
- Experience the samba and cabaret of Lapa district
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.