- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
- Tree Climbing - ascent to the most signature trees in the resort’s surrounding Rainforest and take breathtaking views of the coastline, up to two(2) children per Suite
- A private Yoga class for a family of two(2) adults and two(2) children
- A Padel tennis class by PBI tennis coach for a family of two(2) adults and two(2) children
*Able to combine with Kids Eat for Free offer
This offer is available all year from 23 Mar 2020 to 19 Dec 2020, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum two(2) night stay
- Valid for stays from 23 March to 19 December 2020
- Complimentary activities are applicable per booking per stay
- Kids eat for free (below six years old) when dining with parents in all Food & Beverage outlets
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.