- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Head south to the great White Continent and see the world like never before! Enjoy a small-ship adventure with access to world-class guides, exotic wildlife, and all the beauty of Antarctica. Save USD 2,000 per person for Fly & Cruise Antarctica on Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise 2023-24 Ocean Nova departures below:
- 8 days/7 nights - 2023 embarking/disembarking dates: 2 to 9 December; 7 to 14 December; 12 to 19 December; 17 to 24 December 2023
- 8 days/7 nights - 2024 embarking/disembarking dates: 17 to 24 January; 22 to 29 January; 27 January to 3 February; 1 to 8 February; 6 to 13 February; and 11 to 18 February 2024
- Shared airport transfers
- Overnight hotel in Punta Arenas (prior/after the cruise) with Bed & Breakfast basis
- Round-trip flight between Punta Arenas and Frei Station on King George Island
- A five(5) nights sailing the Antarctica Peninsula with a Full-Board meal basis
- All guided shore excursions.
- Lectures and entertainment on board.
- Comprehensive pre-and post-voyage information material.
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
- IAATO passenger fee.
This offer is available from 23 Sep 2022 to 30 Nov 2022, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- The offer applies to fly & cruise departures onboard Ocean Nova, with a maximum of 67 guests
- Applies to all 2023-24 Classic Antarctica Air-Cruises, except the 22 to 29 December 2023 and 27 December 2023 to 27 January 2024 departures.
- Single supplements apply
- Minimum one(1) guest per booking
- Available only on new individual reservations confirmed with a $3,000 USD deposit per person
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount (such as loyalty discount, child discount, etc.)
- The offer is capacity-controlled and will expire when the allocated space is sold out
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.