our destination expert
Hawaii has long been the poster child for tropical, golden-sand beach bliss. But stretch beneath the surface and you’ll find a vibrant mix of Polynesian, Asian and American cultures, spectacular volcanic terrain and an infectiously laid-back way of life that’s sure to leave you feeling totally revitalised. The tiny Hawaiian archipelago consists of Kauai, Oahu, Maui and the Big Island.
There’s a lot to do in Hawaii. So it’s best that you contact our Travel Designers so that they can tailor your experience to your exact interests! But, generally our dream itinerary (if we were going ourselves!) would include some or all of the following:
- Get out and active: Hawaii is a Pacific playground blessed with gorgeous national parks and heaps of adventure activities from mountain biking to humpback whale watching, and canyoning to snorkelling with manta rays.
- Volcanoes: With paradise beaches taking the headlines, it can be easy to forget Hawaii’s ancient and dramatic volcanic landscapes, especially on the Big Island where the regal Mt. Kilauea smoulders away.
- Learn to Surf: This is the surfing capital of the world after all and our Travel Designers know the best surf beaches for all levels of experience across the islands.
- Scuba Diving: From marine sanctuaries to flooded craters, Hawaii is home to some of thriving and colourful marine ecosystems in the world.
- Helicopter Tours: With much of Kauai inaccessible by land, this is by far the best way to explore the breathtaking “Garden Island”.
Enquire with our experienced Travel Designers to start planning your perfect tailor made escape to Hawaii!