- Discover some of the most famous historical sites in Italy, including Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Savour a romantic, candlelit meal at a champagne and oyster bar
- Sail the Amalfi Coast on a traditional wooden boat
- Explore the island of Capri, including the spellbinding Blue Grotto
- Relax and unwind on the idyllic, upmarket island of Capri
Curated by Rain
Day 2 Positano
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour to some of Italy’s most famous historical sights. You can tailor the tour to your interests as a half-day or full-day, including the sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Amalfi, and Ravello.
In the evening, savour a romantic candlelit dinner at your hotel’s Champagne and Oyster Bar.
Day 4 Positano – Capri
This morning, you’ll be transferred by boat to the island of Capri. Check into your hotel and enjoy an afternoon at leisure.
Day 5 Capri
Today you’re free to explore Capri, choosing from a range of activities including: exploring the Marina Grande; visiting the ‘Mermaid Reef’ at Marina Piccola; marvelling at the Blue Grotto; or discovering the Certosa di San Giacomo, one of the most important historical buildings on the island.
Round off your day with drinks at JK Bar before a romantic dinner.
Day 6 Capri
Enjoy a day at leisure in Capri. Choose another excursion, go scuba diving, hike around the island, participate in a cookery class, or simply relax at the beach or in the hotel’s wonderful spa.
Day 7 Departure
Today you’ll be escorted to the airport for your onward journey.