- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Luxury Family Holidays in Nepal
Home to natural wonders, assorted adventures and exotic culture, Nepal is more than just a trekking paradise for lovers of mountains. This diverse Himalayan kingdom has much more to offer on a luxury family holiday including wildlife encounters, ancient Newari history and architecture, and colourful cities. Our Lightfoot Travel Nepal specialists can customise an itinerary that’ll keep both young and old entertained.
Nepal may be home to the world’s highest peak, but there are numerous alternative hiking options for families. Introduce kids to the Himalayan wonderland via low-altitude treks that’ll take you through villages where you can interact with and learn about the day-to-day life of the locals.
Be enthralled by the colours and culture of Kathmandu and get lost exploring its medieval temples and markets. Head to Chitwan National Park, one of the best wildlife-viewing nature reserves in Asia, to spot rhino, deer, tigers, monkeys and a variety of birds.Read more...
our destination expert
From $14,420 pp
- Enjoy a trekking excursion with magnificent views of Annapurna South
- Interact with teacher and pupils at a local Nepalese school
- Float past forested valleys on a rafting adventure on the Seti River
- See the flora, wildlife and birds of the Nepalese jungle on a safari trip
- Dine with a Shepa summiteer and hear stories about climbing Mount Everest
When to go: