- Experience the traditional and modern sides of Dubai on a private guided tour
- Marvel at the view from the top of the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Be whisked away by seaplane to an idyllic Maldives island escape
- Stay at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, one of the world’s greatest destinations
- Enjoy the Maldives’ tropical beaches and stunning underwater world
Curated by Jan
Day 1 Arrival Dubai
Upon arrival at the airport you’ll be escorted by car to your accommodation in Dubai.
After a break to rest and refresh, you’re off on a private half-day guided tour of Dubai. You’ll experience the traditional and modern sides of the city, and end your trip at the top of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
Day 2 Dubai
Enjoy some free time today – your Lightfoot Travel Designer can recommend activities to suit your interests, including designer shopping, playing a round on one of Dubai’s challenging golf courses, or relaxing at the hotel.
In the late afternoon, you’ll be whisked away for a private sunset desert safari and a romantic dinner amongst the dunes.
Day 4 Maldives
You can be as relaxed or as active as you wish during your Maldives stay. Go snorkelling and diving, take a private catamaran trip, go fishing or dolphin watching, enjoy numerous watersports, or simply kick back and relax on the beach or in the spa.
Day 7 Departure
Today you’ll be escorted to the airport for your onward journey.