- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Sat in the shadow of St Stephen’s Basilica, Aria Hotel Budapest is a fun, music-themed hotel by the Library Hotel Collection. This luxury property has piano keys snaking across the lobby floor, live music playing in the music garden courtyard, and a rooftop bar that evokes the golden age of Hollywood.
Each of the 49 guestrooms and suites is named after a legendary musician or composer, and divided into four wings: classical, opera, jazz and contemporary. The vibrant rooms feature custom-made furnishings complemented by state-of-the-art technology, and overlook the city or internal music garden.
The Stradivari Restaurant serves Hungarian classics and operates a farm-to-table concept. Breakfast is served in the Music Garden, along with complimentary afternoon wine and cheese.
After a busy day exploring the historic sights and soaking in Budapest’s famous geothermal spa baths, relax in the underground spa and wellness centre before heading to the rooftop SkyBar for sundowners with a view.
• Bar & library
• Music garden
• Indoor heated pool
• Steam room
• Fitness centre
• Meetings and events facilities
• Bathe in Budapest’s famous geothermal spa baths
• Enjoy the city’s musical heritage at the State Opera House, Liszt Music Academy or Budapest Jazz Club
• Join a rooftop yoga practice
• Stroll along the Danube Promenade and cross the iconic Chain Bridge between Buda and Pest
• Budapest sightseeing including St Stephen’s Basilica, Buda Castle, Parliament Building and Heroes’ Square
• Float along the Danube on a boat tour
• Sample Hungarian cuisine in the Central Market Hall
• Private guided tours of Budapest
• Taste Hungarian wine in the Faust Wine Cellar
Music is the inspiration behind the hotel; its design is the mastermind of Henry Kallan, who was also responsible for New York’s literary-themed Library Hotel. You’ll find large, well-equipped rooms, a garden courtyard with a space-age piano, an underground spa and swimming pool, and an atmospheric rooftop bar. In addition, the service is top-notch and the staff are unfailingly attentive.
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.