- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The Alexa is an exclusive, single cabin boat offering the ultimate romantic adventure on the seas. Built just for two, it’s perfect for private cruises, honeymoons and diving adventures. Your unique journey commences at Labuan Bajo, a small harbour town an hour’s flight from Bali. Itineraries are individually tailored to suit your needs.
The 31-metre vessel is constructed from teak wood, stainless steel and tinted glass, and combines traditional style with sleek modern design. There are three decks boasting a large dining area and bar, library, lounge and open-air spaces with sunbeds, and a dining and sleeping area.
Generous living spaces are decked out with silk rugs, antiques and local art. The Master Cabin features a queen-size bed, the finest linens, a luxurious en suite bathroom, wraparound windows offering 270-degree views and a private balcony.
Indulge in the finest cuisine, swim with Manta rays, go diving in the crystal clear waters of Komodo National Park and surf in Sumbawa. After a day of adventure, enjoy a deep relaxation massage then stay up all night under the southern stars.
- Upper Deck: Open air dining area, Under The Stars sleeping area, sunbeds and relaxing spaces
- Main Deck: Living and dining room, TV lounge, Master cabin with en suite bathroom and private balcony, open air lounge
- Lower Deck: Kitchen and fully stocked bar, dining area, lounge and library, crew cabins, engine room
- Seven crew members including a private chef and spa therapist (one treatment is included per guest per day)
- Diving (unlimited dives per day for certified Scuba divers
- Open-air cinema
- Expeditions to remote islands, tribal villages and waterfalls
- Enjoy water sports including wakeboarding and diving
- Swim with Manta rays or dolphins
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Spa treatments
“The Alexa is a traditional Indonesian sailing vessel that has been restored to provide luxurious cruises around Bali and the Indonesian archipelago. While on board, you’ll be treated to a five-star service from the ship's crew which includes a cruise director (who’s a certified dive instructor), a resident spa therapist, private chef and captain. A wide array of unique experiences are on offer as you sail, including expeditions to remote islands, tribal villages and waterfalls.”
our destination expert
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.