- Explore Bangkok’s beautiful temples and vibrant streets
- Learn how to create local Thai dishes in Chiang Mai with a private cookery class
- Laze on some of Phuket's best white sandy beaches in Phuket
- Sample various local foods, old-style Thai coffee and Thai sweet desserts
- Visit the Thai Elephant Conservation Centre and watch these wonderful animals in their natural habitat
Curated by Kieran
After breakfast, you'll be taken on a tour to Bangkok’s three most famous and spectacular temples. First stop is the Grand Palace where you visit the main sites including the magnificent throne halls and the Emerald Buddha. Next, Wat Pho, Bangkok’s oldest temple, home to the magnificent reclining Buddha, as well as the first school of traditional medicine and Thai massage, also regarded as Thailand’s first university. The last stop is at WatTrimitr houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha.
Today you'll explore Bangkok’s old town on foot and unearth the secret alleys of street food. Stroll through local food stalls and market to enjoy the diversity of local Thai delicacies and Thai culture. Sample various kinds of local food, old-style Thai coffee and Thai sweet desserts.
Today, you'll be privately escorted to Lampang, home of the Thai Elephant Conservation Center. Here you'll follow a mahout course (elephant trainer) and once your ‘mahout’ training is complete, you'll be able to walk with the elephants and admire them in their natural habitats.
Today you'll be transferred to the airport for your return flight.