We are looking for passionate and hard-working interns to join our offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales support – Researching and liaising with product and suppliers to develop itineraries
- Research – Researching and drafting content for articles for Travel by Lightfoot Magazine, for the website and for Lightfoot partners, where required
- Editing – Proof reading marketing content for internal and external use
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams with ad hoc administrative tasks
- PR Support – Taking queries from the press and dealing with them in an effective and timely manner – sourcing product information and photos etc.
- Assisting with press trip co-ordination where required
- Coordination of sponsorship Prizes and collateral for partnerships
- Marketing and events – assisting with writing collateral, supporting event management and supporting the marketing team with ad hoc requirements
- Very good organisation and administration skills
- Fluent English (ability to converse in local dialect is an advantage)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Effective use of initiative
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
We offer a competitive package. Please send your CV (in English) via email to HR@lightfoottravel.com along with a cover letter and a travel log.