NamibRand Nature Reserve, Namibia
Situated in a quiet and idyllic valley, this private camp caters for four guests exclusively. It is the perfect getaway for honeymooners, families or individuals seeking uncompromising privacy and solitude.
Private Camp offers two spacious en-suite bedrooms, a ‘Sala’ where one can laze away siestas, various decks and the central lounge, combining a study, living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Its open-plan design allows uninterrupted views of the surrounding nature.
The Private Camp is designed for those who enjoy the peace that utter silence can afford. Get away for a day or two and revel in the luxury of reading, reflecting or taking walks in one of the most enchanting landscapes in Africa. Guided activities such as scenic drives, scenic flights, hot-air ballooning and nature walks can be arranged for you.
Wolwedans Private Camp Information
- Location:NamibRand Nature Reserve. A light aircraft flight from Windhoek to Wolwedans private airstrip. It is then a 15 minute drive to the lodge.
- Accommodation:2 en-suite bedrooms
- Activities:Scenic drives, scenic flights, ballooning, trekking, sleep outs, picnic lunches
- Facilities:Swimming pool (at Wolwedans Dune Lodge)
- Weather:Good all year round, higher temperatures from November – March and expect more rain from December – January. May to September are the best months to travel, although it can get cold at night and early mornings.
- Children:Welcome, however no specific facilities.