Northern Territory, Australia
Situated in the lush wilderness of the Mary River Wetlands between Darwin and Kakadu National Park in Australia’s Northern Territory, Wildman Wilderness Lodge is luxury eco-lodge that offers unique experiences and thrilling adventures in an area teeming with wildlife.
The lodge has a relaxed and informal atmosphere and will appeal to adventurous couples and families seeking unforgettable wetlands safari experience.
Accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge is in the form of 10 air-conditioned cabins and 15 African safari-style tents, offer a luxe camping experience for those seeking a bit more adventure. Both options feature stylish and spacious interiors and ensuite bathrooms.
The lodge’s restaurant offers a wonderful dining experience, showcasing Australia’s best seasonal produce in a stunning setting overlooking the wetlands. Gourmet picnic lunches can also be arranged.
An array of custom-made tours provides endless adventures on land and water. Go crocodile spotting on an exhilarating airboat cruise, explore Kakadu National Park or enjoy a helicopter flight over the wetlands. Bird watching and fishing trips are also available. Relax by the pool after a tiring day or unwind with a drink in lounge bar.
Wildman Wilderness Lodge Information
- Location: Less than a two hours drive or a 30 minutes flight from Darwin
- Accommodation: 10 Cabins and 15 Safari Tents
- Facilities: Large infinity edge swimming pool, Game rooms, Fire Pit, Restaurant,
- Activities: Fishing, Helicopter Adventure Flights, Bird-watching, Airboat Tour, Guided Walks
- Weather: April to September
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From 1300 USD for 2 nights in a Safari Tent, including breakfast and dinner, for two pax