Ponta Mamoli, Southeast Coast, Mozambique
White Pearl is a private beach resort on the Southern coast of Mozambique, exclusive yet easily accessible, and offering the ultimate in barefoot luxury in Africa.
Feel free to sip cocktails in your private plunge pool, indulge in sumptuous traditional cuisine, head out on a deep sea fishing adventure or escape from it all by exploring rich coral reefs with White Pearl’s qualified dive instructors.
Their 22 stylish suites, each with a view of the vast and spectacular Indian Ocean present you with cool coastal comfort. Inspired by the rich coastal biodiversity of the area and beautiful Indian Ocean reefs, the guest areas offer laid-back beachside chic, with spaces designed to relax and enjoy. The striking beach bar, set against a backdrop of white and turquoise, is at the heart of this unmatched beach experience.
White Pearl has taken the utmost care to ensure you experience pure relaxation accompanied by warm and welcoming Mozambican hospitality.
Lightfoot Travel loves…
“The fact that shoes are strictly optional.”
White Pearl Information
- Location: Ponta Mamoli. 30 minute helicoptor ride from Maputo International Airport, 1-2 hour drive from the Kosi Bay border, 2-4 hour 4×4 drive from Maputo International Airport (not recommended due to road conditions)
- Accommodation: 22 suites with private plunge pools and wrap around decks
- Facilities: Pool, pool bar, beach shop, spa, dive center
- Activities: Fishing charters, swimming with dolphins, turtle nesting walks (mid-Nov to mid-Feb), horse riding, scuba diving (for ages 8 and up), beach walks
- Weather: April to November is the best time to go; October to March is the best time to go for fishing
- Children: Welcome. One child under 12 can be accommodated with parents in the same room – a separate bed will be provided. Children under 2 stay for free and a camp cot will be provided on request