Vila Nocetta is a contemporary and stylish private villa located in one of Rome’s greenest and quietest neighbourhoods.
Consisting of five masterfully crafted suites plus one additional external room, equipped with all facilities and comforts, this holiday resort is designed to spoil guests and to ensure paramount intimacy yet provides easy access to the sights of Rome just a few minutes away. Each suite is furnished with elegant furniture in forms that recall the tradition of the classic 50s in design. In addition to the pool and gardens, the villa features a fully equipped kitchen, large living areas and a fitness centre.
The villa is situated on 3,300 square metres of lush green lawns, carefully tended trees, flowers and an enchanging swimming pool, perfect for a refreshing dip after a day of sight-seeing. The floodlit park is perfect for sitting out on warm spring or summer evenings, and massage tables can be set up in the garden for outdoor pampering.
Guests at the Villa are pampered by a driver, a waiter and two selected butlers. Dinners catered by top chefs can be set up outdoors or in the dining room, looking out onto the pool. Villa Nocetta is nearby the Vatican, Trastevere, and many other fascinating Roman sightseeing spots.
Villa Nocetta Information
- Location:Rome, 35 mins drive to Fiumicino International Airport.
- Accommodation:6 Bedrooms (Sleeps 12).
- Facilities:Private gardens, swimming pool, wifi, study room with PC, billairds room, fitness room.
- Activities:Massage treatments, private Italian cookery course, VIP tours including Private Nobel Places, Good Morning / Good Evening Vatican Museum, Vintage Rome, Rome by Bicycle.
- Weather:Summers (from June to September) are hot and dry with temperatures often soaring to 37°C. Spring (March to June) and early autumn (September and October) are the best times to visit, with lovely blue skies and mild temperatures. November and December are the two wettest months.
- Children:Welcome. Skilled and experienced babysitters are available. Kids’ activities available include Recreational-didactic workshops on the monuments of Rome, Little Chefs, Games without Frontiers.