Set on a hillside among large landscaped gardens, Villa Belrose has panoramic views of the bay of Saint-Tropez from the impossibly picturesque village of Gassin, just outside the famous French resort itself.
A Relais & Chateaux property, Villa Belrose has just 40 rooms and feels more like an enormous private residence than a hotel. Rooms are simply and elegantly designed, with cool, calm colour schemes and luxurious furnishings.
The hotel is laid out in order to make the most of its setting, with the large swimming pool sitting at the heart of the property, amidst lawn, terraces and gardens. Bedrooms and suites are either in the main building or lower down, overlooking the garden or the pool, but all with large terraces and that captivating sea view.
The restaurant at Villa Belrose – Le Belrose – is headed by Thierry Thiercelin, who was awarded a Michelin star in 2002. Many will choose to eat on the huge terrace although the interior is light and airy too, with enormous windows ensuring that the view is always available.
Alongside the heated swimming pool, Le Petit Belrose serves up light lunches and cocktails as you soak up the sun and the vistas.
For families, two and three bedroom ‘apartments’ can be created by connecting rooms at pool or garden level.
Note that Villa Belrose is closed from approximately mid October to mid April, please check with us.
Villa Belrose Information
- Location:St Tropez, 1 hour 30 min drive from Nice Airport.
- Accommodation: 40 Rooms and suites.
- Facilities:Restaurants, bar, swimming pool, fitness room.
- Activities: Massage, facial and body treatments, jogging tour, explore Cote d’Azur region.
- Weather: Very mild weather with a lot of sunshine throughout the whole year. During the summer months from June to August, temperatures peak at 30 °C. Spring and autumn become cooler, averaging about 20 °C. During the winter season, temperatures dip to about 15 °C.
- Children: Welcome. Babysitting services available on request.