Thalpe, Sri Lanka
Experience unparalleled beachfront luxury minutes from the historic city of Galle on the south coast of Sri Lanka. Twenty Three Palm is a charming Dutch Colonial Villa that lies on a delightful two-acre estate. It will appeal to travellers seeking a tranquil and relaxing escape in a stunning setting.
The beautifully appointed Dutch colonial villa features three bedrooms, an expansive living room with soaring 18-foot ceilings, sumptuous furnishings and four-poster beds. The master suites come with outdoor showers. The villa is fully staffed and includes a chef.
Enjoy mouthwatering local and international cuisine served al fresco in the Tea House. You’ll also find plenty restaurants and beach clubs minutes away.
Twenty Three Palm is ideally located for exploring the area. Pay a visit to Galle and the Dutch Fort, stroll along the beach or simply laze by the pool and admire the views.
Twenty Three Palm Information
- Location: 2.5 hour drive from Colombo’s international airport
- Accommodation: 3 Bedrooms
- Facilities: Swimming pool, DVD player, Spa and Massage, Ayurvedic treatments, book selection, TV (local channels)
- Activities: Whale watching, water sports, fishing, shopping, site seeing excursions, island tours, visits to tea plantations, tours of Galle Fort
- Weather: Dry season lasts from December to April, Monsoon season lasts from May to August
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 875 per night per room.