Offering unrivalled comfort and stylish surroundings, True North feels like a lavish floating hotel. It will appeal to those looking for a unique and exciting wilderness experience with impeccable service, superb facilities and a friendly and knowledgeable crew.
18 spacious and beautifully appointed cabins feature contemporary décor, en suite bathrooms and all-modern amenities. Large windows provide stunning views.
Enjoy fine dining and a delectable menu of modern Australian cuisine as you admire the stunning views through the panoramic windows in the ship’s dining room.
True North offers one- or two-week cruises with activity-based itineraries led by experienced guides, which provide the ultimate opportunity to explore each incredible destination. The ship is purpose built to access the most remote areas and shallow waters and there are six comfortable expedition boats.
Daily activities can be tailor-made to suit all interests and include exploring the wilderness, scenic walks, fishing, snorkelling and diving. One of the highlights of True North is the onboard helicopter offering the chance to fly high over breathtaking scenery, fish in undiscovered billabongs or stop for a gourmet picnic lunch in the bush.
After a busy day, relax on the sundeck, enjoy a cocktail at the alfresco bar or listen to a nature talk.
True North Information
- Location:Western Australia
- Accomodation:18 rooms (Sleeps 36)
- Facilities:In-cabin entertainment, satellite telephone, sports deck, lounge, alfresco bar, helicopter
- Activities:Diving, swimming, snorkeling, fishing
- Weather:A destination for all seasons and the weather does fluctuate frequently so it is best to be prepared for all seasons.
- Children:Welcome – many suitable activities.