This luxury hotel is located inside Tokyo train station, in Marunouchi, the historical centre of Japan’s capital, Tokyo. It is 30 minutes from the Haneda Airport Station by Tokyo Monorail; and 60 minutes from the JR Narita Airport Station by Narita Express.
The Tokyo Station Hotel is an award-winning, grand hotel that reopened in 2012 after a six-year renovation. The iconic red brick has been designated an Important Cultural Property of Japan. Its style is a blend of European historic splendour and contemporary comforts.
Offering impeccable service and authentic Japanese hospitality, The Tokyo Station Hotel will appeal to travellers seeking a serene and unique escape in a convenient location. It features ten restaurants and bars, an ultra-modern spa and a fitness centre.
The hotel provides 150 lavishly-decorated rooms and suites offering a blend of classical European décor and contemporary style. Each room features sumptuous furnishings, high-vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, huge windows and luxurious bathrooms. For those wanting maximum comfort and privacy, the two-storey Maisonette rooms are superb.
The choice of dining options is phenomenal. Enjoy lavish breakfasts at The Atrium; experience fine dining at French restaurant, Blanc Rouge; or sample mouthwatering sushi at Aoyagi.
The hotel is conveniently located for exploring the vibrant city and provides easy access to other major destinations in Japan. It is close to the Imperial Palace and to the Ginza area, a popular luxury shopping spot.
Lightfoot Travel tip: Reserve a room facing the Imperial Palace as some face into the interior of the station.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Tokyo into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Classic Japan as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Tokyo Station Hotel Information
- Location: 30 minutes from the Haneda Airport Station by Tokyo Monorail
- Accommodation: 145 guest rooms, 5 suites
- Activities: Cultural visits, shopping
- Facilities: 6 restaurants, 2 bars, lounge and cafe, banquet rooms, business centre, fitness club, spa, parking
- Weather: Best to visit in spring and autumn months of March to May and September to November. Rainfall is the heaviest in June and August is the hottest and most humid month of the year.
- Children: Welcome.
- Price guide: From USD 262 for a Palace Side Queen room