The Wellesley’s 36 lavishly designed rooms are filled with art deco furniture, sumptuous furnishings and rich fabrics. Each room features a king-size bed, state-of-the-art amenities, an exquisite bathroom and 24-hour butler service. The Wellesley II suite situated on the top floor offers the ultimate in indulgence with its own staircase, lounge with a fireplace and private terrace offering impressive views across Hyde Park.
Dining at The Wellesley is a superb gastronomic experience. The Oval Restaurant offers fine dining in elegant surroundings, with delectable Italian cuisine prepared using the finest seasonal ingredients.
Enjoy a drink in the Crystal Bar or champagne afternoon tea in the intimate Jazz Lounge, which plays host to world-class performers. The hotel also features a unique collection of cigars housed in a bespoke humidor.
The Wellesley is in a prime position for exploring the city, and is moments from the exclusive shops of Knightsbridge, museums and Hyde Park.
The Wellesley Information
- Location: In the prestigious Knightsbridge area, London
- Accommodation: 36 rooms and suites
- Activities: Shopping, museums, dining, stroll through the city
- Facilities: Jazz lounge, cigar terrace, bar, restaurant
- Weather: Warmer weather from April – September, colder weather from October – March
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 420 for a room, with The Wellesley Afternoon Tea for two included.
Looking for something different? Visit our main England page for further inspiration.