Queenstown, New Zealand
The Spire is a chic and extremely stylish boutique Queenstown hotel set beside beautiful Lake Wakatipu and the high peaks of the Southern Alps, making it an ideal base for an unforgettable ski holiday.
There are just 10 stylish and spacious rooms featuring stone-clad fireplaces, large furnished balconies, iconic pieces of New Zealand art and contemporary designer furniture. The rooms feature super king or twin single beds with all the latest multimedia systems, WiFi, iPod connectivity and even a pillow menu to ensure that they exude total comfort.
When it comes to skiing the hotel will arrange everything for you from ski boot hire to renting of snow blades and toboggans. The equipment will all be ready and waiting for your arrival so you can hit the slopes without a moment’s delay.
Aside from skiing, the hotel offers an endless list of attractions and activities – everything from fine dining to adventure sports such as bungee jumping, whitewater rafting and tandem hang gliding.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Queenstown into a greater New Zealand or Australasian holiday. Take a look at The Finest of New Zealand’s North and South Islands as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
The Spire Information
- Location: Queenstown. A 25 minute drive from the airport. A 5-6 hour drive from Christchurch airport.
- Accommodation: 10 suites.
- Facilities: Ski concierge, activities desk, babysitting.
- Activities: Most adventure sports, wine tasting, helicopter flights, hot air ballooning.
- Weather: All year round destination. The high season months of November to April are warmer and June to August are the colder months.
- Children: Welcome and well catered for. Children’s room service menu, baby food can be prepared. A ‘Baby Basket” can be provided on arrival containing nappies and other various necessities to avoid guests bringing them. Inter-connecting rooms, children’s books and DVDs are available and baby-sitting is available upon request.