Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of London’s trendy Soho, The Soho Hotel is a chic boutique hotel offering impeccable service, sublime accommodation and first class facilities. A popular celebrity haunt, this glamorous hotel is the first deluxe hotel in the neighbourhood and it provides an ideal base from which to explore the city.
Sleek interiors designed by the hotel’s owner Kit Kemp reflect her signature modern English style. Dramatic British works of art feature throughout the hotel and include a striking, ten-foot-tall Botero cat sculpture in the lobby.
The hotel’s 91 individually designed rooms and suites are spacious and sophisticated. Each room features modern furniture, floor-to-ceiling windows, solid granite and oak bathrooms and state-of-the-art amenities. Penthouse suites situated on the fifth floor offer the ultimate in indulgence and feature wrap around terraces offering impressive views across the city. Magnificent two-bedroom apartments are ideal for families and include a fully equipped kitchen.
The hotel’s restaurant Refuel, serves outstanding international contemporary cuisine with an emphasis on fresh organic and seasonal produce. Indulging in afternoon tea in the Drawing Room is a must. There are also plenty of first class restaurants and bars right on the doorstep.
Go shopping on the world-famous Oxford Street a few minutes walk away, take in a show or experience London’s buzzing nightlife. After a busy day, indulge in a massage, enjoy a cocktail in the bar or hit the gym. You can also watch a movie in one of the uber-stylish screening rooms.
The Soho Hotel caters very well to families with plenty of facilities available for children of all ages. Babysitting can also be arranged.
The Soho Hotel Information
- Accommodation:91 Rooms and Suites, penthouse, two-bedroom apartments for families.
- Location:London, England
- Facilities:5 star restaurant, drawing room, gym, screening rooms, library, bar, treatment room.
- Activities:Luxury private parties, weddings, business meetings, shopping, nightlife, theatre trips.
- Weather:Mild climate with temperatures no less than 0ºC in winter and no more than 32ºC in summer. The best time to visit England is from May to September.
- Children:All ages welcome. Babysitting can be arranged, childrens menus available.