Khao Lak, Thailand
The Sarojin is a luxury boutique resort on 10 acres of tropical gardens and 11 kilometres of secluded beachfront that are exlusively for the hotel’s guests.
Incredibly intimate with only 56 rooms and suites, you will be pampered from the moment you wake up till you rest your head on your comfortable pillow again at night. Whether it’s a romantic candlelit dinner next to a jungle waterfall or on a private sand isle, or a gourmet picnic breakfast on a secluded white sand beach, The Sarojin can tailor your holiday to suit all your needs. Their full time Imagineer will be in touch as soon as you have confirmed your holiday. Some of the top experiences include being shipwrecked in style and elephant trekking in the jungle with a suprise picnic.
The Sarojin is also surrounded by five spectacular national parks as well as one of Thailand’s largest natural mangrove ecosystems, hence the surrounding area is great for nature walks. The Similan and Surin Islands Marine National Parks are less than an hour away by speedboat – home to one of the best dive sites in the world.
The Sarojin Information
- Location: 10 minute drive from the centre of Khao Lak town in Phang Nga Province and 1 hour north of Phuket International Airport. The property has direct private access onto a secluded 11km long white sand beach on the Andaman Sea, sheltered by Pakarang Cape
- Accommodation: 56 rooms and suites, some with private pools
- Activities: Non-motorised water sports, Thai cooking classes, petanque, croquet, bicycles and tennis and golf are both available nearby as is diving and excursions to the National Parks
- Facilities: 2 restaurants and private dining around the resort; also a bar, wine cellar, library, spa, swimming pool and fitness centre
- Weather: Dry seasons is from November through to April. Rainy season is between May and October. Temperatures year-round range from 21°C to 35°C (70°F to 90°F).
- Children: No children under 10 allowed