The Richardson is Perth’s newest and most stylish boutique hotel located midway between the city and Subiaco in a vibrant shopping and dining district.
It is comprised of 16 hotel rooms and 58 suites, including the beautiful and spacious King’s Park Suite. All have a private en-suite bathroom and all suites have balconies as well as a separate lounge and dining area. Furnished in blonde woods and bright colours the rooms are welcoming and offer many thoughtful extras – bottles of wines, cheeses and gourmet nibbles (at very reasonable prices), a coffee making machine and more.
The first floor is the leisure floor and includes a superb spa, an indoor / outdoor relaxation deck and an inviting swimming pool. On the ground floor there is a small cocktail bar and Opus Restaurant, which has quickly gained a reputation as one of Perth’s finest.
The Richardson Information
- Accommodation: 74 guestrooms and suites
- Location: Conveniently located in West Perth, with the unique Kings Park, the new Perth Convention Centre and the Central Business District a short walk away.
- Facilities: Opus restaurant, spa, swimming pool, gym
- Activities: Kings Park, Botanical Gardens, Subiaco
- Weather: Good all year round
- Children: Welcome