Ideally situated in Downtown Dubai, home to some of the city’s most important landmarks including Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and the impressive Dubai Fountain, The Palace Downtown Dubai combines old word Arabian charm with modern luxury and sophistication. Built on the edge of a lake and covered in thousands of twinkling lights, this majestic and serene hotel is particularly impressive by night. Superb facilities include six restaurants and bars, a pool and a spa.
The Palace Downtown Dubai has 242 stylish rooms including 81 lavish suites. All rooms feature modern Arabian décor with rich colours and bold textures, balconies with impressive views and luxury amenities. Suites come with personal butler service for maximum pampering. The spacious Royal Suites are simply magnificent and include stunning bathrooms.
This luxurious hotel offers an array of superb gastronomic experiences which range from a feast of Argentinean delights at Asado to romantic alfresco dining overlooking the Dubai Fountains at Thai restaurant, Thiptara.
Relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings in a luxurious cabana by the stunning pool, be pampered at the award-winning spa or head out to explore the sights and attractions of this vibrant city. For a spot of retail therapy, The Palace Downtown Dubai is directly connected with the Souk Al Bahar and is footsteps away from The Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centres in the world.
The Palace Downtown Dubai is part of The Address Group.
The Palace Downtown Dubai Information
- Location: Downtown Dubai, 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
- Accommodation: 242 rooms, deluxe and suites.
- Facilities: Complimentary Wifi, three restaurants and lounges, spa, fitness centre, business centre, outdoor pool.
- Activities: Short walk from nearby beach, direct access to malls.
- Children: Welcome.
- Weather: The best time is from October to May. From June until September there can be high humidity and extreme temperatures.