The Langham, Sydney enjoys a premium harbour side location in the heart of Sydney’s most historic district, The Rocks. Within walking distance to Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, exclusive boutiques, prized destination restaurants and renowned tourist attractions, The Langham, Sydney combines convenience with residential-style luxury.
Every room offers a newly refurbished haven of plush, bespoke furnishings amidst soft panelled walls and high ceilings. This low-rise, boutique hotel boasts Sydney’s largest lead in rooms (515 sq feet/49sqm), all with opening windows and/or furnished balconies each accented by views of the iconic Sydney cityscape or bustling Western Harbour. The Langham, Sydney embodies the Langham legacy of timeless sophistication, from the charming Grand Langham Rooms to the sprawling Observatory Suite.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Sydney into a greater Australia holiday. Take a look at Southern Spa Experience as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
The Langham, Sydney Information
- Accommodation: 97 suites and rooms
- Location: Near Sydney’s historic Rocks and central business district, 30 minutes from Sydney Airport
- Facilities: Restaurant, bar, spa, swimming pool, gym, tennis
- Activities: Art Galleries, Bondi Beach, Harbour Cruise, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, The Rocks, Sydney Opera House
- Weather: Good to visit all year round
- Children: Welcome