Udaipur, lake of legendary kings and exquisite palaces is renowned for its majestic architecture and beautiful lakes. The Oberoi Udaivilas, a moated palace adoring the banks of Lake Pichola, is a testament to the rich heritage of the Mewar region of Rajasthan.
Overlooking the picturesque Lake Pichola and City Palace and conceived as a traditional Indian Palace, The Oberoi Udaivilas’ luxuriant courtyard, arches and fountains, landscaped terraces and acres of white marble will leave you speechless by its grandeur and beauty.
The boat ride towards Lake Pichola will enchant you, and the ceremonial welcome that awaits delight you further.
In spite of the hotel’s historical heritage, each room and suite offers modern comforts, some with adjoining private pools and outdoor dining pavilions with exquisite views.
This haven of tranquillity would not be complete without a luxurious spa and swimming pool overlooking the lake. Additionally, yoga sessions, meditation and Pranayam sessions are available to all guests, an ideal way to rejuvenate.
The Oberoi Udaivilas Information
- Location: On the banks of Lake Pichola in Udaipur, a 45 minute drive from Udaipur’s Dabok airport
- Accommodation: 82 rooms and suites
- Activities: Cruises on Lake Pichola, boat tour of the city, painting workshops, temple excursions, yoga, kite decoration and flying, private astrology session
- Facilities: Swimming pool, spa, fitness centre, beauty salon, 3 restaurants, 1 bar
- Children: Welcome: activities such as cooking lessons can be organised as well as a tour of the property to discover the world of hotel operations.
Looking for something different? Visit our main India page for further inspiration.