St. Anton, Austria
With breathtaking scenery, friendly staff and home to the world-renowned Mooserwort après-ski bar, it is no wonder The Mooser Hotel in St. Anton is such a stylish and popular option.
There are 7 double rooms and 10 exclusive suites which are the definition of luxury accommodation and with breathtaking views across the mountains it is a stay you won’t want to forget! The staff do all that is possible to make your stay as comfortable as possible and with personal, heated equipment lockers and professional massages on hand, they definitely succeed.
A fresh breakfast buffet will be waiting for you in the morning, complete with stunning views from your table and outstanding service. There is a Wellness spa in which to relax at the end of the day with spa slippers, robes and towels provided. This includes an outdoor infinity pool cut from the rock of the gorge and 3 different types of sauna. Each room comes with a complimentary mini bar to tuck into having been in the sauna or steam bath.
There is a ski rental place accessible in the chalet’s shuttle from which to collect your equipment (Sport Alber), as well as the Arlberg Ski School which offers lessons to any ability level including private or group lessons.
Not easy to find unless your driver knows the area well, we recommend you have a Navigation System in your car! However once here, the ski-in, ski-out access to the piste is superb and the resort centre is only a short drive away.
The Mooser Hotel Information
- Location: ski-in, ski-out and only a short drive to the city centre. Innsbruck Airport is 1h30m away and Zurich is 2h30m.
- Accommodation: 10 double rooms and 7 suites.
- Facilities: Infrared sauna, dry-heat sauna, rock sauna, steam room. Outdoor infinity pool built of rock from the gorge, international restaurant, hotel lounge.
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome