Luang Prabang, Laos
The Luang Say Residence is a wonderful colonial-style escape located on the banks of the Mekong River, in the UNESCO Heritage Town of Luang Prabang. This luxury boutique hotel in Laos is surrounded by 10,000 square metres of lush tropical gardens against a backdrop of mountains.
24 elegant and spacious suites reflect a bygone era. Each is beautifully furnished and features a four-poster bed, state-of-the-art amenities and a terrace. For added luxury the Explorer Suites are simply stunning and can accommodate families.
The Luang Say Residence’s restaurant La Belle Epoque, serves a superb selection of Laotian and French-inspired gastronomic delights. Start your morning with delicious breakfast on the terrace and end your day with an array of tempting local and international delicacies.
There’s an exciting world outside the hotel waiting to be explored. The hotel can arrange an array of trips and tours. Visit exquisite temples and the Royal Palace, take a cruise down the Mekong River, go elephant trekking or visit nearby waterfalls. A world of tranquility awaits you when you return. Wander through the tropical gardens past lily ponds and exotic flowers, cool off in the slate pool, read a book in the library, or unwind with a cocktail at colonial style 1861 bar.
The Luang Say Residence Information
- Location: Luang Prabang, 10mins drive to Luang Prabang Airport.
- Accommodation: 20 Pioneer Suites and 4 Explorator Suites.
- Activities: Scenic tours of Mount Phousi, elephant rides, local tribal villages, trekking, kayaking, cooking classes, offering alms to local monks, sunset cruise, golf, various customised tours and excursions.
- Facilities: Swimming pool, bicycles, wifi, restaurant, bar-lounge, organic garden, library, smoking room,
- Weather: The cooler drier months are from November to March and humidity is at its highest between May and September.
- Children: Welcome.