The Lodge is an amazingly chic 9-bedroom chalet that sits atop the quiet forested area of the elite Verbier ski resort. Set against a stunning snow mountain backdrop and just minutes away from the main ski lifts, The Lodge is your choice stay for a super-luxe retreat all year.
Furnished elegantly with deep soaking tubs, private balconies, deep cushioned sofas, and cosy fireplaces; the chalet sleeps up to 18 guests with its 9 beautifully decorated bedrooms overlooking the breathtaking valley below. There is even a bunkroom; fitted with colourful bean bags, Xbox and plasma TV to keep an additional 6 children entertained. And that’s just the peak of the iceberg as to what The Lodge has to offer.
Here at The Lodge, you will be treated to an indoor pool and 2 Jacuzzis – the lavish indoor one that fits up to 12 persons and an outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace, as well as a variety of wellness facilities in-house. Put on your skating shoes and glide all over your private ice rink right at your backyard.
There is even a funky party room where you can beat your friends to a game of pool and party the night away, or simply kick back and enjoy a film with your friends and family.
Savour sensational Swiss and international cuisines prepared for you by the chef or have him prepare lighter options for picnics during the day. De-stress and revive your tired muscles to the various treatments offered by the resident spa therapist and spend a relaxing evening swirling glasses of wine picked from the wine cellar.
The Lodge Information
- Location: Verbier, 2-hour drive from Geneva airport
- Accommodation: 9-bedroom luxury chalet (Sleeps 18)
- Staff: Chalet concierge, chef, chauffeur, housekeeper
- Facilities: Indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, open fireplace, party room, steam room, gym, ice rink, wine cellar, spa facilities. [3 minutes to Medran ski lift, 5 minutes to resort centre]
- Activities: Winter skiing, sledging, snowshoeing, paragliding, heli-skiing, snowboarding. Summer activities include golfing, tennis and squash, swimming, biking and hiking, and more
- Children: Welcome. Lodge Ranger programme for children under 12
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April