Auckland, New Zealand
Situated in the heart of Auckland on New Zealand’s North Island, the Langham Auckland is a magnificent, luxury hotel that combines classic charm and innovative contemporary comforts.
Offering impeccable service and superb facilities including three restaurants, a spa, a fitness studio and a heated pool, this elegant hotel will appeal to travellers seeking a tranquil and luxurious escape.
The hotel provides 411 tastefully appointed rooms and suites featuring king-size or twin beds, marble bathrooms and all-modern amenities. Some rooms also come with Langham Club privileges. For those wanting the utmost luxury and comfort the expansive suites are superb.
The Langham Auckland offers an array of unique gastronomic experiences. Enjoy a variety of cuisine from Indian to the freshest seafood at Eight, which features eight interactive kitchens; indulge in a lavish afternoon tea at the elegant Palm Court; or for casual dining in a relaxed atmosphere, head to SPE Bar & Restaurant.
The hotel is superbly located for exploring the vibrant city. Head to the boutiques, cafés and restaurants of Ponsonby Road; visit the Auckland Memorial Museum or the Te Taumata Art Gallery to see Maori art; or hop on a ferry to visit nearby islands. Back at hotel indulge in a treatment at the impressive Chuan Spa, hit the gym or take a dip in the inviting outdoor pool.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Auckland into a greater New Zealand or Australasian holiday. Take a look at The Finest of New Zealand’s North and South Islands as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
The Langham Auckland Information
- Location: 30 minute drive from Auckland International Airport
- Accommodation: 411 Rooms and Suites
- Activities: Head to the boutiques, cafés and restaurants of Ponsonby Road; visit the Auckland Memorial Museum or the Te Taumata Art Gallery to see Maori art; hop on a ferry to visit nearby islands.
- Facilities: 3 restaurants, bar, spa, fitness studio, heated pool, wedding facilities, meeting and conference facilities
- Weather: Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 420 for 1 night in an Executive room, for two pax