As the oldest privately owned luxury hotel in London, The Goring is regarded as a favourite place for anyone looking for a quintessentially English hotel in the heart of London.
A hotel where every member of the team takes terrific pride in offering the highest levels of personal service, where guests are sincerely welcomed and can enjoy elegant individual accommodations, the tranquillity of its own private Gardens, and the utterly splendid Lounge Bar and Dining Room where the very best of British food has been celebrated for over a century.
With just 69 rooms and suites The Goring is truly a “Baby Grand”, the finest of hotels in the perfect location but with the most intimate of atmospheres and personalised attention. A third of their rooms overlook a private garden which gives that extra dimension of space beyond the window – a true, unique luxury in the heart of London. The remainder nestle quietly overlooking Victoria Square and the quiet, leafy Beeston Place.
Each room is en-suite with luxurious bathrooms offering an array of Molton Brown toiletries. The hotel also has its own restaurant, lounge bar, a local health club with a pool and spa, and all mod-cons you would expect from a top, luxury hotel.
With a century of experience behind them and a steady flow of celebrities and royalty, The Goring is the ideal place to celebrate an event. Their private dining room and other beautifully appointed rooms are perfect for business meetings or personal celebrations – make sure to book ahead.
The Goring Hotel Information
- Accommodation:69 Rooms and Suites. Family accomodation with connecting rooms.
- Location:London, England
- Facilities:5 star restaurant, bar with outdoor verandah, wide variety of teas and fine wine, private party capabilities, complimentary gym membership
- Activities:Luxury private parties, weddings, business meetings
- Weather:Mild climate with temperatures no less than 0ºC in winter and no more than 32ºC in summer. The best time to visit England is from May to September.
- Children:All ages welcome. Childrens programme includes welcome gift, story books, cake decoration in the kitchen.