Superbly located in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of the most desirable residential neighbourhoods of central London, The Berkeley is a supremely stylish hotel that exudes luxury and elegance. This grand hotel offers impeccable service and superb facilities in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. It will appeal to those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Individually designed rooms and suites are beautifully furnished and provide a luxurious and tranquil retreat. Each room has a chic but timeless feel and features plush furnishings, stunning bathrooms and all-modern amenities. For those seeking the ultimate in indulgence, the Pavilion Conservatory Suite is one of the Berkeley’s most extravagant suites. It features a huge roof terrace and conservatory with impressive views over London’s skyline, a personal sauna and an exquisite bathroom. Guests staying in a signature suite can dip into the exclusive Berkeley Fashion Trunk and find their favourite designer accessories to complete their outfits.
The Berkeley offers an array of exquisite dining experiences. Enjoy a casual vibe and superb French cuisine at Koffmann’s or sophisticated Michelin-starred dining at Marcus Wareing, which serves up contemporary European delights. The Caramel Room’s decadent Prêt-à-Portea afternoon tea, inspired by the latest trends of the fashion world is a must. You’ll also find many of London’s top restaurants and bars are footsteps away.
Take a stroll through Hyde Park, explore the exclusive Knightsbridge shops, or visit the Victoria & Albert Museum or Saatchi Gallery. After a busy day, relax by the rooftop pool, enjoy a massage in the serene spa or sip a cocktail at the hip and trendy Blue Bar.
The hotel is family-friendly and has a variety of facilities and amenities for children of all ages.
The Berkeley Information
- Accommodation:214 Rooms and Suites, penthouse, two-bedroom apartments for families.
- Location:London, England
- Facilities:Rooftop pool, massages, spa treatment, bar area, health club, lounge, restaurant, sauna.
- Activities:Luxury private parties, weddings, business meetings, shopping, nightlife, theatre trips.
- Weather:Mild climate with temperatures no less than 0ºC in winter and no more than 32ºC in summer. The best time to visit England is from May to September.
- Children:All ages welcome. Babysitting can be arranged, childrens menus available.