With a lush ancient rainforest in its backdrop and the quiet beach right at its doorstep, The Andaman offers a serene oasis for those who wish to escape to Langkawi’s island retreat.
Its spacious and comfortable rooms are done up pleasantly in dark wood and earthy tones, topped off with captivating views of either the crystalline Andaman or the verdant rainforest. The homely beds dressed with soft white sheets and decorated with bold-coloured cushions accentuate how stylishly chic the resort is. Furthermore, the luxurious bathrooms are fitted with personal spas and signature Luxury Collection bath products that are to-die-for.
There is always something to do at The Andaman; try your hand at the 18-hole golf course, arrange for enriching nature or coral reef walks to admire the rare and abundant wildlife at this eco-friendly resort, or experience for yourself the pampering spa treatments of its famous V Botanical Spa as your body restores and rejuvenates in the hilltop pavilion overlooking the beautiful pale blue waters amidst the trees.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Langkawi into a greater Malaysia holiday. Take a look at Mainland Malaysia – A Trip Through Time as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
The Andaman Information
- Location: Northwest of Langkawi, 40min drive from airport
- Accommodation: 186 luxurious rooms and suites
- Facilities: Bamboo Cineplex, Kids’ Club, spa, hair salon, boutique, 18-hole golf course, game room, V Fitness, V Botanical Spa, day and sunset cruises, water sports gear, tennis courts, swimming pool
- Activities: Morning and evening nature walks, coral reef walks, sunrise biking trips, non-motorised water sports, golf and tennis, cruises, nature excursions, movie under the stars
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Tropical weather year-round. Ideal to visit between November to March. Wet monsoon season runs between April to October.