Talaramba, Sri Lanka
This supremely elegant property nestled within two and a half acres of lush tropical gardens not far from Galle on the southern shores of Sri Lanka. Talaramba Reef combines the best of contemporary Sri Lankan design with traditional charm.
Offering impeccable service and warm hospitality, this luxury boutique villa resort will appeal to couples or families seeking a relaxing and tranquil escape in an idyllic location.
Talaramba Reef provides two luxurious and beautifully appointed four-bed villas, which can be rented individually or together. Each villa features spacious living areas, a wide verandah with stunning views across the Indian Ocean, a large private swimming pool and house staff who will attend to your every need. Villa Vatura is ideal for families with young children as there is a shallow area in the pool.
The resort provides finest home cooking with mouthwatering local and international dishes served in the privacy of your villa. A number of other dining options can be found close by.
Talaramba Reef is the ideal place to relax and unwind and you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. Go cycling, laze by the pool, stroll along the beach at sunset or swim in the sea at the nearby Mirissa Beach. Other activities include surfing, fishing, tea tasting or visiting temples.
Talaramba Reef Information
- Location: 3 hour drive from Colombo Airport
- Accommodation: 2 Houses (Villa Sulanga and Villa Vatura) with 4 Bedrooms each
- Facilities: Swimming pool, spa, gourmet restaurant
- Activities: Petanque, cycling, croquet, surfing, fishing, tea tasting, whale watching, visiting temples, day trips to the Turtle Conservation Project and Yala National Park
- Weather: Dry season lasts from December to April, Monsoon season lasts from May to August
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 750 for one night in a Villa