The newest and coolest way to explore some of the 1,192 islands of the Maldives is to charter this sleek trio of private yachts, cut across the turquoise blue waters, and embark on your very own diving, snorkelling and fishing adventures.
These gorgeous yachts are named Sultans Way 001, 006 and 007 – all built by the celebrated Italian manufacturers, Azimut. The yachts bring advanced engineering topped with a little flamboyance, for an extraordinary adventure at sea to rival James Bond.
Both Sultans Way 001 and 007 sleep up to 10 guests with 1 master suite, a VIP guest cabin and 2 spacious twin cabins, while the exclusive Sultans Way 006 sleeps only 4 guests in 2 ultra sleek cabins. Relax in style with sumptuous yacht interiors with en-suite bathrooms, Bang & Olufsen sound and video systems, and a jacuzzi on the flybridge.
The crew are attentive yet discreet with a captain, private chef and diving instructor at your beck and call 24/7 on this ultra-luxury, high-speed yacht.
Sultans of the Seas Yachts Information
- Location:Pick up and return at Male International Airport
- Accommodation:Yacht suites and cabins. Sultans Way 001 and 007 sleep 10 guests and Sultans Way 006 sleeps 4 guests.
- Facilities:Private crew, ensuite bathroom, Jacuzzi, kitchen, watersports equipment
- Activities:Diving, snorkelling, fishing, local island visits
- Weather: The dry season is from December to April and the wet season is from May to November with greater chances of rain and stronger winds. February to April are the peak months (April tends to be the hottest month).
- Children:Welcome, however no specific facilities