Perched on a mountaintop in Queensland’s Scenic Rim, Spicers Peak Lodge provides breathtaking panoramic views of Main Range National Park. This luxury boutique eco-lodge lies on a 9,000-acre cattle station and is Australia’s highest non-alpine lodge.
It offers an eclectic mix of contemporary architecture and classic design and will appeal to those seeking an intimate and exclusive wilderness hideaway. This is an adults-only retreat.
Spicers Peak Lodge provides ten spacious and elegantly appointed suites and two private lodges featuring king-size beds, lavish marble bathrooms and all-modern amenities. Most of the suites also come with stone fireplaces. For guests wanting the utmost luxury and comfort, the private lodges are stunning and come with terraces and infinity pools offering spectacular views.
The award-winning restaurant serves up innovative contemporary Australian cuisine accompanied by superb wines. All meals and drinks are included. The degustation menu is not to be missed.
There is a multitude of adventures to be had in the area and you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. Experience the thrill of a scenic helicopter flight; go mountain biking or bushwalking; discover vineyards; or head out on a 4WD safari. Back at the lodge, cool off in the pool, play tennis or be pampered at the spa.
Spicers Peak Lodge Information
- Location: On a mountaintop in Queensland’s Scenic Rim
- Accommodation: 10 suites and 2 private lodges
- Activities: Helicopter flights, 4WD safari, mountain biking or bushwalking, vineyards discovering
- Facilities: 1 restaurant: The Peak, a pool, tennis court, a spa, meetings & events rooms, wedding chapels
- Weather: Dry season: May to October, offering warm days and cool nights with low humidity
- Children: This is an adults-only retreat
- Price Guide: From USD 779 per night for a Luxury Lodge Suite