Just minutes away from downtown Singapore, perched atop a cliff overlooking the South China Sea and set amidst a beautiful 27 acres of woods, parkland and water gardens, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore, gives you the best of both worlds – the convenience of a luxury city hotel and the serene experience of an island getaway.
Catering to your desired holiday experience, all the rooms are set to comfortable, contemporary, plush interiors. The hotel is famous for its award winning destination Spa Botanica and lies adjacent to the Sentosa Golf Club, with two 18-hole championship courses.
Together with the option of easy beach access and its award winning restaurants serving sea-inspired cuisine, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa lets you indulge in the best that both nature and city life has to offer.
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Information
- Accommodation: 28 superior rooms, 146 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas.
- Location: Sentosa, 25 minute drive from Changi International Airport, shuttle services available to Paragon (orchard road), VivoCity and Universal studios
- Facilities: Award winning restaurants, lounges, meeting/conference rooms, 33m outdoor pool, mountain bikes for hire, tennis courts, gym, nature trail, golf at Sentosa Golf Club, Spa Botannica, Seven Eden Wellness centre.
- Activities: Minutes away from Orchard road and Vivo City (shopping, entertainment and night life), Universal Studios, Sentosa Island Luge and Skyride, Resorts World Sentosa Casino, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Megazip adventure park, Wave House Sentosa and other attraction at Sentosa Island
- Weather: hot and humid all year round