North Island, New Zealand
Located in the heart of Auckland, this five star luxury hotel blends the French-style of the Sofitel branch with the sheer beauty of New Zealand’s largest city. Each room of Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is understated yet luxurious – choose from one of the 172 guestrooms and suites which all boast floor to ceiling windows, bright natural light and stunning water views. There are also rooms with private balconies, top-of-the-range entertainment systems, espresso machines and luxurious oversized bathrooms. To top it off, all have separate rain showers and deep baths for you to relax in after a long day of sightseeing.
With a world-class Spa which offers a large range of enhancing treatments, where is a better place to unwind at the end of the day? It has exceptionally skilled therapists who focus on health and wellbeing. There is also a fitness centre complete with a twenty metre indoor lap pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Auckland into a greater New Zealand or Australasian holiday. Take a look at The Finest of New Zealand’s North and South Islands as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour Information
- Location:30mins from the Auckland International Airport
- Accommodation:172 guestrooms and suites
- Facilities:Bose Entertianment System, Spa, Fitness Centre, Indoor Lap Pool, Jazcuzzi, Sauna, Restaurants and bar
- Activities:Visit the museums and monuments near the hotel such as Sky Tower, the Viaduct Harbour, Harbour Bridge.
- Weather:Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August
- Children:Welcome. Babysitting upon request.