Margaret River, Western Australia
With an enviable location adjacent to Smiths Beach, this fabulous resort offers a first class Australian beachside experience with superb facilities. As well as a haven for beach lovers, Smiths Beach Resort provides the ideal base to explore the Margaret River region. It will appeal to couples, families and groups of friends looking for a luxurious escape in a stunning location.
The resort offers choice of self-catering or resort-style accommodation, ranging from family-friendly shacks to luxury residences. All 55 rooms are fully self-contained and feature kitchens and separate living areas, as well as outdoor barbecues. Magnificent beach houses provide the ultimate beachside accommodation for families with the option of three or four bedrooms.
Smiths Beach Resort offers an array of gourmet experiences with mouth-watering Australian cuisine served at the beachfront restaurant. There is also a deli and bottle shop, and private chef dinners can be arranged.
Spend the day on the beach, go surfing or relax at the resort’s swimming pool. There’s a luxury spa located at Smith Beach Resort’s sister property, a short drive away. The region has many attractions to explore including some of the finest wineries in Australia, and it is also prime whale watching territory.
Smiths Beach Resort is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Smiths Beach Information
- Accommodation:55 rooms.
- Location:Margaret River, Western Australia. A 3 hour drive from Perth or an 80 minute helicopter transfer.
- Facilities:Restaurant, bar, bottleshop, deli, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, meeting rooms.
- Activities:Wine tasting and vineyard tours, surfign, swimming spa treatment, whale watching.
- Weather:Pleasant all year round climate. Peak season is from November through to April and Easter when the wine harvest begins. June – September is best for whale watching and October to November you will see the flowers in bloom.
- Children:Welcome. Children’s pool and other services available.