Koh Samui, Thailand
Located on the northern tip of Koh Samui, Six Senses Samui is a scenic 10-minute drive from Samui International Airport, which is a only a short 45-minute flight from Thailand’s capital, Bangkok.
The resort’s 66 spacious teak villas are surrounded by lush flora and fauna and offer breathtaking views of the Gulf of Siam. Each villa offers private infinity-edged pools and sun loungers for you to relax in while taking in the sights of the ocean below. Rooms are gorgeously decorated in a simple, yet elegantly fashion, with teak furnishings and pops of colour. Large beds are equipped with mosquito nets and clean white sheets, bathrooms are large and also come with an outdoor option. 24 hour butlers are on hand to assist with any needs you may have throughout your stay.
The award-winning “Dining on the Rocks” is a top eating venue and offers panoramic views and an incredible menu. Their beach is perfect for watersports and catching some rays or perhaps lounge by the main infinity pool and sip on cool cocktails served from the Pool bar.
Whether you’re looking for pampered relaxation at their internationally acclaimed Spa, a tropical island adventure with snorkeling and kayaking trips throughout Angthong National Marine Park, or a quiet romantic getaway, Six Senses Koh Samui offers it all.
Six Senses Koh Samui Information
- Accommodation: 66 pool villas
- Location: Bophut, 10 minutes from Koh Samui Airport
- Facilities: Gym, Spa, Award winning restaurants, watersports centre, excursion concierge, main infinity pool, art gallery, direct beach access
- Activities: Island hopping, elephant rides, sailing, quad biking, day trips around the island, award winning spa, watersports, gym and yoga classes
- Weather: Year round destination, however, November & December best avoided
- Children: Welcome but no special facilities
- Price Guide: From USD 1402 for 3 nights in a Hideaway Villa including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)