Located in the Serengeti Mara ecosystem and positioned on the renowned migratory route, this small and intimate lodge is the epitome of bush luxury.
Sprawled atop a slope, 8 spacious, air-conditioned suites with outdoor rain showers offer stunning views of the Singita Grumeti Reserve. Simplicity and modern elegance transcends the botanically themed suites and its furnishings. With its huge glass windows, you can expect to wake up to sweeping views of the surrounding grassland and fall asleep to a glittering night sky of stars.
With Faru Faru’s stellar location, you will be treated to views of an abundance of migrating antelopes and wildebeests and brilliant flocks of amazing bird species – be it from your bathroom or the open-air viewing decks. Each room even has its own Swarovski spotting scope for you to marvel at the pulsating wildlife from the comforts of your luxurious suite.
Explore the terrain with the camp’s scheduled early morning and evening game drives or get a bird’s eye view of the safari and the rolling plains of the Grumeti Reserve from a hot-air balloon. In the late afternoons, you may wish to take a dip in one of the rim-flow pools that is fancied to resemble a miniature beach with sand and there is also a small crackling fire pit to warm you as you watch the sunset.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge Information
- Location: Serengeti, 8-hours drive from Arusha or a light aircraft flight from Arusha to Sasakwa aistrip.
- Accommodation: 8 air-conditioned suites.
- Facilities: Reading area, personal bar and refrigerator, deck with Swarovski spotting scope, WiFi, dining room, bar lounge, satellite TV, DVD player and library, barbeque area, viewing decks, 2 heated swimming pools, spa and gym facilities.
- Activities: Daily game drives, balloon safari, archery, stargazing, mountain biking, spa, horse-riding.
- Weather: Best to visit between June to September for migration, long rains fall between March to May, and October to December. January and February days are generally warm.
- Children: Welcome, however game activities are at the discretion of the guide.