Offering a truly unique experience, this world-class camp is located deep within the Indian Himalayas with breathtaking views and ultra luxurious accommodation.
Combining luxury and adventure, this secret camp offers an unforgettable experience: exemplary style and service together with extreme peace and solitude. Blending perfectly with the surroundings, these elegantly designed buildings were constructed with local materials and age-old techniques. There are just four rooms perched high on a precipice with huge glass windows – perfect for panoramic mountain views and majestic stargazing – and a communal area with fine dining and a lovely fireplace.
Eagles soar and swoop and there’s no sound other than the breeze and an occasional snatch of birdsong. Pack your fishing gear and hike down to the river at the base of the valley for a picnic lunch. Take privately guided walks through ancient rhododendron forests or practice yoga and meditation with views across dramatic peaks and valleys. In the evening, gather around the lodge fireplace before a delicious dinner served by candlelight. Outside the sky is an arc of black velvet, the stars diamond-bright. Trust us, you’ll slip into one of the most beautiful sleeps of your life.
Shakti 360 Leti Information
- Accommodation:4 cottages – all en-suite and with private terraces and glorious views.
- Location:360 Leti sits high on a precipice deep within the Indian Himalayas, To access take a 1hr
- 15min private charter flight or overnight train from Delhi to Pithoragarh followed by a 3.5hr drive and a guided walk 1.5hrs to the camp.
- Facilities:Communal living/dining area serving Indian, Tibetan, Continental and Asian cuisine. Solar powered electricity; no internet.
- Activities:Privately guided walks to a local villages and Hindu temples; fishing trips; private mountain picnics; yoga and meditation; cooking demonstrations.
- Weather:Oct/Nov sees the wild cherry blossom season and Dec/Jan is when the rhododendrons come into bloom. Though cold at night, this period offers the best views of the Himalaya. From April to May it is warm during the day. Closed June to Sept.
- Children:Not recommended.