Auckland, New Zealand
This luxury apartment hotel holds a prime position on the Viaduct Harbour in the heart of Auckland. on New Zealand’s North Island. Stylish and sophisticated, The Sebel Suites Auckland offers stunning views across the marina, Harbour Bridge and the city. This waterfront hotel combines contemporary apartment-style living with the convenience of a luxury hotel, and makes an ideal base from which to explore the city. Children are welcome.
120 spacious and stylish rooms feature contemporary décor, a fully-equipped kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows to maximise the views of the city or marina, and all-modern amenities. Suites feature separate living areas and most come with balconies.
The Sebel Suites Auckland is close to a number of superb restaurant and bars located on the harbor including Mecca Café, Bubble Bar and seafood restaurant Kermadec. 24 hour room service is also available.
The hotel is within easy reach of museums, art galleries and the main shopping district. Must-do experiences include crewing on an America’s Cup yacht, a whale and dolphin safari, heading to the top of the Sky Tower for a spectacular 360-degree view and climbing the Harbour Bridge.
The Sebel Suites Auckland Information
- Location: 24 km from Auckland International and Domestic Airport
- Accommodation: 124 Rooms and Suites
- Facilities: 24 hour room service, Meeting and conference facilities, Fitness center, Hot tub
- Activities: Crewing on an America’s Cup yacht, whale and dolphin safari, View from the Sky Tower, climbing the Harbour Bridge, close proximity to many shops, galleries and restaurants
- Weather: Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 180 for 1 night in a City View Studio Suite, for two pax