Adelaide, South Australia
The Sebel Playford is located on North Terrace, just minutes from major tourist attractions, city centre shopping and the restaurant precinct. The hotel has an extensive range of business and leisure facilities including 182 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, a well regarding restaurant with extensive wine list, a fully equipped business centre, 24hr health club with an indoor heated pool, spa and sauna. The guest rooms are air-conditioned, have mini-bar, high-speed internet, boutique teas, coffee and hot chocolate supplied in the room.
Relax in award-winning luxury accommodation, our wonderfully detailed guest rooms provide classical elegance and style. Bedding configuration is one king size bed or two queen size beds on request.Unwind in our stunning and spacious Suite, encompassing a separate lounge area with flat screen TV and kitchenette. An additional bedroom features a TV, walk-in ensuite, stand alone shower and indulgent spa bath.
Enjoy the variety of activities on offer in the city of Adelaide and its surrounds whilst staying at The Sebel Playford Adelaide, including the wine-growing regions of the Barossa, Mclaren Vale, Clare Valley and Coonawarra and the unspoilt beauty of Kangaroo Island.
Sebel Playford Adelaide Information
- Location:Adelaide, 10mins drive from Adelaide Airport.
- Accommodation: 182 Rooms and Suites.
- Facilities:Restaurant, lounge bar, fully equipped business centre, 24hr health club with an indoor heated pool, spa and sauna, jacuzzi, fitness centre, bicycle hire facilities, wifi.
- Activities:Visit attractions in the city and explore wine-growing regions of the Barossa, Mclaren Vale, Clare Valley and Coonawarra and the unspoilt beauty of Kangaroo Island.
- Weather:Ideal to visit in spring (September to November) and autumn (March to May), hot summers between December to February and wet winters between June to August.
- Children:Welcome. Babysitting on request.