Voyages throughout Asia
Before you turn your noses up at the idea of an old-fashioned cruise, take a look at what we have to offer with SeaDream II. This ship is much more in line with a super yacht than with big ship cruising. With a maximum of 112 guests on board, you will want for nothing with complete pampering by the ship’s award-winning crew of 95. The level of attention and service paid to each guest plus a philosophy of casual perfection prevalent in everything staff do, really makes a SeaDream voyage feel like a sail on your own private yacht.
This luxury yacht features teak decks, ultra-comfortable seating and lounging areas with plenty of room to stroll or simply relax and watch the world go by sipping your favourite iced drink. With all the comforts of home and more, SeaDream yachts reflect a passion for style and quality. The boat also features an onboard fitness centre and spa, plus a watersports marina with equipment for Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking, banana boating, waterskiing and snorkelling. Not to mention the 5-star wining and dining that is enjoyed every day aboard this all-inclusive cruise.
From October 2013 through April 2014, SeaDream II will explore new ground, sailing through some of Asia’s most striking locations. Voyages range between 7 and 15 days and the starting point of each journey varies from the bustling hubs of Hong Kong and Singapore to Phuket, Bali and even Cairns, Australia among others. Journeys sail through diverse regions such as the Indonesian Archipelago stopping at Komodo Island, and one voyage even stops at the remote and barely visited nation of East Timor.
SeaDream II Information
- Location:SeaDream II will sail throughout Asia between October 2013 and May 2014.
- Accommodation:SeaDream II can accommodate 112 guests. Room types vary between twin/queen staterooms and 3 luxury suites.
- Facilities:95 crew members, spa, pool and jacuzzi, fitness centre, main salon showing movies, golf simulator, water toys (water skis, banana boats, snorkel equpiment, stand up paddle boards, floating island, wakeboard, glass-bottomed kayaks, hobie cats), 24-hour room service, 2 restaurants, full library, open bar, Wi-Fi
- Activities:Day trips at all the various ports of call, water sports, casino nights, live music and movie nights.
- Weather:Tropical weather in all Asian destinations.
- Children:Welcome, but no special facilities.