Offering the ultimate adventure and pampering experiences, Scubaspa provides luxury Scuba diving or spa holidays on board a stunning purpose-built cruise vessel, which sails around the magnificent turquoise waters of Maldives. The boat’s exterior has been designed for maximum performance and safety, while the contemporary and elegant interior emphasises comfort and luxury.
Dive some of the world’s best dive spots and immerse yourself in a magical and fascinating underwater world that surrounds the Maldivian islands. Or indulge in a unique spa experience with the latest holistic treatments using traditional European and Asian therapies. Every experience is designed to relax and revitalise. Combined spa and diving holiday packages are also available.
21 beautifully designed, spacious cabins include nine suites. All cabins are exceptionally stylish and feature king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. The Dolphin suites have the added benefit of huge panoramic windows, while the huge Manta suites are simply stunning.
The restaurant offers a fine dining experience with a varied international menu featuring delicious fresh produce and an excellent wine list. Delicious refreshments are in constant supply throughout the day from the two bars on board.
The facilities at the Spa are outstanding and include 6 treatment rooms, including an Ayurveda room and a Beauty room. A wide array of massages, skin care and beauty treatments are available for both men and women.
There’s plenty to do on and off the ship. Go swimming, snorkelling or simply relax in the Jacuzzi. Other activities include beach barbecues, sunset fishing and excursions to Malé. Meditation, yoga and pilates classes are also offered on board.
- Location: Maldivian atolls, you will be picked up from Male.
- Accommodation: 12 Sea Star Cabins, 5 Manta Suites, 3 Dolphin Suites, 1 Cowrie Suite.
- Facilities: Spa including 6 treatment rooms and two large outdoor areas for treatments and relaxation, dive boats, restaurant, bathing platform, sun deck.
- Activities: Scuba diving, spa treatments and massage, snorkeling, beach barbeque, local island visit, male excursion, sunset fishing, movies and reading, resort island visit, theme weeks featuring yoga retreats, meditation, tai chi, fish identification seminars and underwater photography.
- Weather: Weather is good year round.
- Children: Welcome.